I need a PHRF-LO certificate for my sailboat, what do I need to do? – A Free Webinar on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Many first time and returning racers participate in LOOR races and need a PHRF-LO certificate. This session provides information on what the owner needs to do.
1930 ET, Tuesday, March 16, 2021
This panel discussion will lead a sailboat owner through the process to obtain a PHRF-LO certificate,. including whether the sailboat:
· Class is already in the PHRF-LO database.
· Class is new to Lake Ontario, i.e., not in the PHRF-LO database.
· Is modified from its class.
· Has certificate form a different PHRF region and needs one from PHRF-LO.
The panel members include:
· Adam Farkas, PHRF-LO Assistant Chief Handicapper, and a racer from NYC
· Michael Brown, PHRF-LO Toronto West District & NYC Handicapper, and a racer from NYC
· Graham Dougall, LOOR Race Management, Technical & Safety Committee Chair, and from QCYC
If you will need a new PHRF-LO Certificate for 2021 or beyond, attend to learn what you, as the owner, will need to do.